Sunday, September 23, 2007

The best cat ever!

When I was a little girl I had a pet rabbit called nudge, but he died, so my dad gave me a cat, I called her Sugar. She ate candy.

She was so cool because she looked strange, but had the same markings as her mother. On my dads farm, every so often, another kitten would appear looking just like her. Must have been a family thing...

Sugar lived to a good age of 13, then my mother had her put to sleep, behind my back.

I miss my cat. There are a lot of funny things that happened in those days, but I am so happy to have grown up now.



So here we are, tormenting the cat.

OH YA, those couches have a great story too, but that is for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Thanks for the pictures of you in your younger days. Your gentle smile hasn't changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Hey Ko-Leen,

    I've lost your email address, so I'm taking advantage of your comment section. I'm putting together a parcel for you, and I was wondering if you wanted audio discs of a talk on who God is and what His love looks like. If you're interested, let me know and I'll include them.

    Thanks,

    MJ

    ReplyDelete