Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The refreshing shower

This is a necessary part of my day, but it was not always like this.

Not that I was dirty!

I used to be a bath person, back when I had a bathtub. Every night I would stay up and late and after everyone else was asleep I would have a long bath. Sometimes I would drain the water, then fill it up again and have another bath.

Now this has all changed.

We bought an apartment last year that only had a shower. There is no room in the bathroom for a bath. I really missed having a bath for a long time.

I even avoided having showers because I hated them so much.

But I have changed and adjusted. Instead of a bath every night to calm down, I take a shower when I wake up to really wake up.

I guess I am not to old to change my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment