Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A little hot

I like nice hot weather as much as the next person, but when I look at the weather forecasts online, I am happy to live in Iceland.

I was shocked to Edmonton was still scorching at 29, but they say it feels like 34. How are you surviving? One or two days might be manageable, but this has been weeks.

Then I saw Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and almost fell off my chair. Now it is 37, but it feels like 44. 44!!!!! Bring on the global warming.

I need a shower after just looking at those temperatures.

Shantell, Dad, Travis, Cory, and everyone else I call family in Saskatchewan - I feel bad for you right now. Maybe you should consider coming to Iceland for the rest of the summer?

Here, on a nice hot day, it MIGHT get up to 20, but usually stays around 15, or maybe 17.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 AM

    I have three Fans going and the windows open and I am still hot.
    It take over 8 hours before its cool in here another wards it means when I go to bed at night it takes till the next morning before its cool in my house.

    Tye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Thankfully, we can sleep in the basement, where it's a bit cooler.

    ReplyDelete