Sunday, July 22, 2007

Land of the Ex's

Facebook, who would have known.

They call it a place to meet up with old friends, keep up with people lives.... blah blah blah

What they should say on the front page is: Ever wonder what your ex boyfriends or ex girlfriends are doing? Well let us help you reconnect!

I now have three Ex´s on my list of friends. One I talked to twice now, one I talked to once and the other, other then to decide that we are friends, I have not talked to at all.

It is great, in a way. Most people are exactly they was you left them, or they left you. Like time has made no mark.

Others have changed, but in ways that are not exactly shocking.

These people show a very clear picture of my life at that point.

I am not disappointed with the people I have met on Facebook so far, but I have to admit: I can think of a name or two I would rather not meet.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment