Saturday, July 14, 2007

Disgusting

This makes me crazy with anger. I go to take my kids to the playground and the place is completely trashed from some stupid people hanging out there the night before.
Hundreds of chocolate bars, empty cases (makes me think they were stolen), empty pizza boxes and bottles.
Even during the week, when the playgrounds are staffed, the morning staff is always picking up stuff and cleaning the place up before anyone gets there.
I understand that I live downtown, and that is where the parties are, but still. I deal with the noise, drunk people walking around and tons of litter on the road, but what kind of person makes a huge mess of a play ground.
People that do not have kids?
People that are only thinking of themselves?
People that have consumed to much alcohol?










No comments:

Post a Comment