Saturday, June 09, 2007

June 7th

MY BIRTHDAY!!

This year I turned 26, there is no denying it now, I am in my late 20's.

Davið took the day off work to help with the kids so I could really enjoy my day. I started my new job and finished at 11.

I met my friend for coffee at 1, she brought me flowers and a spa gift certificate. It was very nice. Davið and Kasper stopped by to visit for a bit, then they left to take in the car, it needed breaks. Kristina, Már and the kids came by, a real surprise, and brought me a web cam and a large bottle of chocolate liquor (monkeys lunch's, my house). I stayed until 4:30 then went home.

Davið had taken in the car and spent a lot of money. It cost more then 70 000 kr to fix the breaks. That is more then 1,200. So that was my present from Davið, breaks for the car.

The boys all took me out for dinner that night. We went to Pizza Hut, a treat. The place is crazy expensive. I opened my gifts from Kasper. He had spent the entire day making pictures for me and had a large collection by supper. Stefan kept asking if it was his birthday yet.

So, over all I would say the day went great. It has been a pricey couple days, but it is only once a year right? Well, I hope the car does not need new breaks every year.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:26 AM

    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday, dear Ko-Leen,
    Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete