Thursday, May 24, 2007

TB test

I took Kasper to the hospital today to finish the TB test. When we got there the receptionist told me the same nurse who gave him the needle for the test would have to look at it, and she was busy right now. We would have to wait.

45 minutes later I went back to the reception and was told it should not be to much longer.

Another 30 minutes passed before our nurse came up to us. She said hi and pulled up Kasper's sleeve. She said everything was fine and we could go home now.

We did not even need to go into a room. Why couldn't the receptionist or any other nurse take a 3 second look at his arm? Why did we spend all morning waiting for one specific nurse? This makes me crazy.

Kasper asked if the tests were done yet, i told him no, they still wanted more pf his poo. He laughed, a lot. Now every time he goes into the bathroom he asks if I want any.

Only to more samples needed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment