Monday, May 07, 2007

Painting!!

I painted my kitchen this weekend and it looks so much better. The blue that was there before was just disgusting. Not because I hate blue, because I don't, but because it was not kitchen paint. I actually think it was just primer because everything stuck to it and nothing would wash off. Every time there was a splash of coffee or a kids hand print with food, it was there for good and I had tried everything to clean it.

So now I have a brown kitchen, definitely not a favorite color but it seems to match. It should also stay clean better.

Thanks to all my practice painting the house in Canada I am getting pretty good at this now. This is the second kitchen I have painted in less then a year. I hope I will not have to do another one for a while now.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I like the colour in the kitchen; looks quite relaxing.

    Say hi to batman and Kasper for us!

    ReplyDelete