Friday, May 04, 2007

One of the funnst kids I know

After taking about 10 pictures he agreed to let me keep this one. I guess he had to look cool or something.

Everyday he makes me laugh. We have the best conversations with very few words. He speaks almost no English and I only know words in Icelandic that he usually can not understand because of my accent. So we make faces, gestures and a little pictonary, great game.

He is trying to learn English from Sing star on PlayStation. Maybe that is what I need.

He bakes all these great treats. I gave him some cookies I made once, he said they were bad and after one bite threw them in the garbage. I tried to tell him they would have been good but I was trying to poison him, so it was just the poison that tasted bad. He didn't get it and just thinks I am a horrible cook now. This is not completely untrue, I tried one of the cookies later, they were not the best.

We throw everything, from food to pens, at each other as soon as the other is not looking.

Everyone needs a friend like this. It is so fun to act like a kid sometimes. It makes you forget all the trivial things that were bothering you ten minutes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment