Sunday, March 11, 2007

A hotel stay!

Saturday night Davið's work had a staff party out of town so we all got a hotel room for the night. It was great. It was great, free dinner, free wine and drinks, free hotel room, presents (we got a gift card for the gas station), free breakfast the next day, and the best part of all was the bath tub. I had 5 bathes in less then 24 hours. I think I am set for a while now and can live with just showers for another year.

An elevator with carpet going up the walls is just creepy.


Breakfast....


breakfast.....


and more breakfast!!! It was great, and I was full.


What a great bed, 2 singles pushed together! We even had our own blankets. Maybe not every couple is happy when going to a hotel, they might need to be separated.


We had a desk,


a bathroom, and


a tub!!!!


I think this fire hose looks a little outdated....

No comments:

Post a Comment