Monday, February 19, 2007

Too much laundry

This is why one washer and one dryer for six apartments is a bad idea:



This is some clothing that just came out of the dryer.



These ones are dry too, but are still waiting to be picked up.



These ones are waiting to get into the washer



But as you can see, the washer is full.



The clothes lines are full



And there is a line up for the dryer



But the dryer is full




And more for the washer......

It is never ending, and this is the problem.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    If there's space, you might want to go through the committee and buy a 2nd washer. Also, I don't remember outside lines. In the summer, a lot of the stress is relieved by people using one or the other. - Just a thought. But I feel for ya! For several years, I was doing laundry for 6 or more, so laundry day was everyday, and I only have 1 line over the bathtub. I bought a fold-up drying rack and ended up using it alot!! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do laundry everyday as well. I also have a fold up drying rack, from you, but it just does not hold everything sometimes. The house is looking into buying another washer.

    ReplyDelete