Monday, December 18, 2006

My new job!

I started a new job today.

It is just a cleaning job at Hreit, but I think it will go very well. It pays very well, I think, at least much better then the hotel.

I clean 2 office buildings a day. I do different things in the same place everyday. The same things do not need to be done everyday, so I do not think it will get to boring.

It pays almost 160,000 a month. I can not remember the exact amount, but it is about that. It does not matter how long it takes you, it is a set rate. This is nice because I think I could get very fast at it.

It takes less then 6 hours a day. That is what it took today, and it was my fist day. I had to look for everything. The girl I worked with said that after about a week it will only take 4 hours a day.

Bad side is that it is far away, like a 20 minute bus ride and that I start at 8 a.m. That means I have to drop off the kids right at 7:30, yuck!

Getting up at 6 again..... yuck again!

But I guess this is life.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:14 PM

    Good pay! And you decide your own speed - a definite plus! You can always use the 20 min bus ride to take a little nap. ;) Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete