Saturday, December 23, 2006

Goldfish

I bought some gold fish the other day. I thought they would be great because they are so bright and tough. Perfect for a kids fish tank.

Then the little bastards started eating all the other fish. I am really mad at them. I know it does not do any good, but still, I am in shock.

They ate all the tetras. The black fish, the one that was fighting with all the other fish, hides for his life. The bottom feeder seems OK.

These gold fish are so violent. I even see them knocking the snails off the glass.

I had no idea they were like this.

I think we might have to flush them. I know it seems evil, but these fish are killers.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:20 PM

    When we had goldfish, it was only the ones with the beautiful wavy tails and fins that were so violent. Those with the regular whale-type fins never bothered any of our other fish or snails, etc.

    ReplyDelete