Wednesday, November 01, 2006

5 day weekend

Kasper has a 5 day weekend starting tomorrow.

I never remember getting this many days off school when I was small.

More teacher days they say. I wonder what these teachers days really are.

I think the grade one teachers already have it so good. I know the pay is not great but considering the hours, i think it is fair enough.

Class is from 8:50 until 2:00. That is only 5 hours a day. The kids have 2 short recesses, a lunch break and a long lunch recess. They also have gym, dance, music and swimming class that are not taught by the regular teacher.

It is so relaxed. Every second time I go to see his teacher she has no class and is playing games on the computer.

No wonder he has so much homework, he does not spend enough time in school doing school stuff.

Sure Kasper loves all the active classes but I think he should be spending more time in a desk.

Anyways, now that I have completely rambled off topic, I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment