Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sicky Kasper and Me

I picked up Kasper from school early on Monday. His ear hurt. Tuesday he stayed home and slept. I stayed home with him.

Wednesday I started to get sick. I called my school to tell them I would not be in again today. They hung up on me! I called again and they told me off. OK, now I am mad.

Thursday, today, Inga takes us to the doctor. Kasper seems much better but his ear still hurts. I feel like I have been run over by ETS, several times.

This might have been very expensive because we are still not in the system so we would have to pay as foreigners. Lucky for us Inga has connections at the doctor's office so they saw us for free! I just had to pay for my sick note for school, 350 kr.

So, Kasper has an ear infection and I just have some evil virus. Kasper gets antibiotics (cost 1000 kr) and I am told to sleep and take painkillers. My throat is so swollen it is hard to tell where my neck ends and my chin starts.

I think it will be fine. I think Kasper will go to school tomorrow too, he is getting a little house crazy and is feeling well enough to drive me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment