Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bring on the overtime

I have told you about my job at the aftyer school care program. Well, I have some new perks to explain.

Everytime I work I start at 1:30 and usually work until 5:30. The last hour, or any part after 4:30 is overtime pay. This is because it is out of my regular day.

We have staff meetings all the time, as often as twice a week. At these meeting we talk about work stuff, eat free food and get paid overtime!! Because this is not a regular part of my job.

This week there is a big meeting. We are all going out to a restuarant for some free food and drinks to talk about what the other programs are doing. And yes, this is overtime work as well.

I think I might rake in more hours at time and a half then regular time.

I think I might keep this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment