Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thank you

We owe Kristina and Már a thank you for letting us stay with them for a month and a half. It was a little crowded and hectic at times but we all survived. At one point there was nine people here. I think that was the limit, but we were happy.

Garpur made a huge sacrifice by sharing his toys with Kasper and Stefan everyday. I understand no one likes to share everyday. Kristina made everyone great meals and Már makes some good coffee. I got to meet Már's mom, Valla, the spelling could be wrong on that, when she came over from England for Garpur's birthday.

I am glad that I got the opportunity to get to know everyone so well. It certainly would have taken much longer if we would have all lived apart. This makes me feel like I am truly one of the family and I do belong in Iceland. As much as I complain about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment